Friday, July 22, 2011

Cheer Crazy!

 I forgot to mention here (I put it on my other blog) about VBS. The kids loved it. They had a great time with other kids! Brook attended every day and couldn't get enough of the singing! She and her friend "A" here have A LOT in common and they will be CHEERING together too! I am an Assistant Coach for the team of OVER 20 GIRLS! Today, the Head Coach and I are going to get together and work on the dance routine! That's right, this little cochlear implant child will be dancing with her hearing peers and doing jumps and doing cheers and chants...I can't wait...she can't wait! I am teaching jumps to all three cheer groups at camp so I'm going to stretch now! I'm down to a week and a half and I've not practiced the first one! I do have backup ways of teaching in case I can't do it or break a foot or whatever.

Gonna be so much fun!

No comments: