Tuesday, August 10, 2010

So far so good

So far so good on the school situations! No check marks for behavior!! Woop woop! I figured out Gage is more comfortable with his sensitivity turned down to 6 instead of at 12 on the right, troubled ear. His Fm is working well and he's not coming home exhausted which is usually his signature for a day of struggle. B's FM isn't working but I'm gonna try it once more in the morning and if it still doesn't work, I'll send an email to notify the Teacher of the Deaf.

In other news my Special Needs page is doing well, sometimes found in the top five read articles of the Huntsville channel of Examiner.com. Yay.
I've now been given my second title which is Etowah Co Stay-at-Home Moms Examiner so go check it out here and subscribe to them if you want to receive them in your inbox. Hoping to get some subbing calls in soon, getting antsy.

No comments: