Friday, July 16, 2010

By habit

And just out of habit, I still do all my noisy chores while my kids are sleeping so that when they wake, they have a better listening environment. We may not spend our entire days working on language development we could use some serious de-languaging around here truth be known but old habits are hard to break. They sleep peacefully while I vacuum away. I have to be more careful not to vibrate the floor too much in regards to waking these kiddos! I try to run my washer, dryer and dishwasher all before they wake. Maybe that's why I still get up at 5 am!

1 comment:

rouchi6 said...

My God, that is early.Its funny, that while I do those noisy jobs, I am tip toeing away so she does not wake up as I forget that prisha is not hearing.It is my habit, difficult to give up.