But let me back up.....(all info on his last infection can be found by clicking on the infection tag or label in the rt side column)
- Gage has experienced an itchy head for several weeks now...but nothing that dandruff shampoo can't control if used daily. Itching was one of the major symptoms of his infection in 2008-2009 which led to his ci removal in '08 and re-implanting and bilateral surgery, March of '09.
- Gage has had 6 electrodes shut off of right ear ci since it has been turned on in April of '09. No cause for major alarm, could be his anatomy.
- Gage had a high fever Sun-Wed of this week, accompanied w/a chest cold.
- His itching has continued and is concentrated on this right side towards the back of his head (like last time only opposite ear). He complained this week of tenderness towards the back of his head on right side, just past his mastoid bone.
- I took off his right ci to check it all out and under his coil is red, as if the magnet was too tight, so I backed off his magnet!