Saturday, November 21, 2009

Lack of Updates


The lack of updates is due to my crazy keyboard...takes me like 15 min to write a sentence or two, I will get a new one asap...

I've been subbing a lot this week and thankful for each day I get to go in. I love being around all the kids and seeing how different they all are and how individual each kid is. One kid said to me "Gage has tiny ears!" very matter-of-factly in which I quickly responded "and yours are big..." lol but then he laughed and said, "my daddy's ears are HUGE"...we talked about how ears come in different sizes...Gage was busy with a handwriting assignment and he never looked up...he must have missed that conversation or he is just used to it because he never mentioned it to me. The boy was not being ugly at all, he simply made an observation and stated a fact...no big deal at this point. Gage only lost 2  lbs since starting ADHD meds which is fine, he continues to thrive and do well on Concerta. He and I will go to U of Montevallo Monday to talk to the speech-language class. More later.

2 comments:

Gardencityoflove said...

I like your pictures,and also the background of your blogg.

leah said...

Kids are always so observant that way- most of the time they aren't being mean, but simply observing differences. It sounds like the subbing job is going splendidly, and that Gage is doing GREAT on the Concerta!