Monday, July 27, 2009

Oh, the excitement!

We no longer live on a dirt road ! We were so excited that rumors were true. Pavers were
spotted on these country roads and first thing this morning, they blessed us with some pavement!

Brook has a new baby (thank you Nanny!) and I think that's six or seven kids now?? Let's see there's ; Emma, Mary JanG, Tiki, Hunter, Killme (don't ask!), and Ally (I think that's it?) She was interrupting Gage's CMT (country music television) videos this morning (he goes from AC/DC to Rascal Flatts), he had no interest in country music prior to his bilaterals...I have only a couple of country songs I'll listen to (not a huge fan) but anyway, Brook wanted him to play babies...but he had no interest so he politely told her, "Brook, I can't play with you and your babies, I might scare them since I have a small mustache now." What? is he dreaming? Anyway, she took her babies elsewhere to work on their speech sounds, and I could hear them ah-ing and oo-ing all through the house. Keep up the good work B! And I'm super excited that we are down to exactly two weeks til school starts. She'll get out at 11:30 that first week, but after that, it's all day baby!

6 comments:

tammy said...

Oh I feel your excitement about school starting! I'm counting the days too, except I have 27 days to go. Ryan was a bit depressed when I corrected him that we had way less than six weeks left!

leah said...

Wow- your school really does start early! We have all-day kindergarten in our area, too. Plus universal pre-kindegarten, which is half day starting at age four. Only 1 year, 1 month to go (until UPK, that is). Not that I'm counting, lol!!!

Danielle said...

Awww a Mustache?!?!?! I cant believe schools starting already WOW!!!! Time sure does fly. What are you going to do without your kids all day?? Are you going to be the teachers assistant you where talking about a few months ago. Or an Aid? I cant remember which?

VBnBama said...

a substitute teacher, I'll be quite busy, I'm listed for three schools.

Karen Putz said...

This summer went by wayyyyyy too fast for me. My kids start on the 20th.

Nicole said...

School excitement is in the air around here too! (mostly me!)

Man Gage! I didn't know the elementary school supply list needed to include a razor and after-shave!