Tuesday, August 26, 2008

He's Smitten




Gage decided to lock himself in his room this morning requiring me to use force to open the door. I almost broke the wood that surrounds the door where the lock is attached. He didn't have his processor on this morning and we were running late, he didn't know it. He then told me he just wasn't going to school anymore, "I'm tired of all that racket!" he said. His FM system is down til next week so he thinks that might get him a few days off....wrong. He does get listening breaks during the day so I think he'll make it til next week. Good thing he went in today, his little "girlfriend" from last year decided they were "going out" now. So he was quite smitten when he got in the car!

2 comments:

Mikki said...

You have beautiful children! It is such an inspiration to know see how well children do with CI's. My daughter will be receiving her's on Sept 11...so nervously anticipating the day!!!

Prince Andrew and the Queen Mum said...

too funny...gotta get caught up on your blog!