Monday, June 20, 2011

ASD Summer Camp

Gage had a wonderful time at the ASD Summer Camp (Alabama School for the Deaf). He met several new friends, and paired up with a little boy named David who was about his age. Rumor has it, the two got their flashlights taken away...


Brook missed her brother severely but we've been working hard from sun up til way past dark on updating the house we are buying (the one we currently live in). Hopefully within the next couple of weeks we'll have finished and all can go back to normal-maybe my husband and I won't be sleeping in the kitchen-Brook can go back to her room and it'll all be worth it, 'cause the old hardwood floors are lookin' good!
I'm so proud of my little man who was gone for a whole week. I knew he'd be fine managing his ci's and all but I'm sure these memories will last him a lifetime. Brook says she may even go next year! We shall see....

1 comment:

MandyE (Twin Trials and Triumphs) said...

So glad Gage had a great time at camp. Those memories will definitely last a lifetime!