Friday, April 30, 2010

Trippin'

Yep, had a field trip today...third graders! And I have to brag on them, from what I saw, they all behaved so well!! They watched a performance of Bye Bye Birdie, ate pizza, and played at a park. Gage came back home w/me but I hear they were getting back just in time for PE which is the last class of the day. Gage and I had to go grab me a new camera, mine broke, and I will not go w/out a camera!!
(taken via cell phone)
I didn't ask for special accommodations like preferential seating in the theater (will do next time) we lucked up and had middle of mid section anyway. He did quite well!!
Brook found a hitch-hiking inch worm....
She is my gardener. She gets that from the Blakely side of the family, she's started her very first flower bed.
She wants big ones like these

1 comment:

ann said...

I'm glad "B" likes flowers. When I get older maybe she can have me flowers in a vase to look at.