Friday, August 14, 2009

The Wise Owl

And the nursery rhyme goes (only I would leave out the old part!!!)

A wise old owl sat in an oak,The more he heard, the less he spoke;The less he spoke, the more he heard;Why aren't we all like that wise old bird?



I'm going to meet the owl tomorrow. This owl has earned the spot on the oak. It can perch for hours and always see what's around it with careful eyes looking in all directions. But even as beautiful as this owl may be, you always have to be aware of the claws, still sharp as knives no matter how long it sits in the tree.


But I'm also going to be on the lookout for this! You never know what's gonna blow up w/one of these babies! Better check the weather before I leave, I'm guessing these things move fast and could go in any direction!



I'll also get to see someone I know has plenty of these...
and I'm so excited to meet this lady who has a unique way of wearing shoes she's never owned!
Big Day Tomorrow
I will not be commenting on those who think they've solved this riddle, all I can say is I'm so excited about tomorrow!










No comments: