Saturday, August 8, 2009

Almost there.......


oh we are almost there! The kids are....um, at least one of them, are going to bed by 8:30 now. The little rats will be dropped off first thing Monday morning (pray for the teachers) and believe it or not, I have stuff to do everyday, not a minute's break. But after that, who knows? I may have free time, I may be subbing some. The FMs are at school, waiting to be used, only they forgot batteries, but I feel confident they will indeed have batteries so that they can utilize these devices to hear pertinent information in the class.

AND if you haven't read BAMA EARS lately, go! fast! click here, great story....and just so ya know, Gage shared the diagnosis of CHARGE syndrome w/this little gal for years, til they changed Gage to Goldenhar Syndrome. Love this family, they are so great. And I have to say, there is so much info in there, read the whole thing...but there's stuff I never knew! And just 'cause I try to tell my husband I DO know everything, apparently I do not. Awesome job Julie...thanks.

1 comment:

Tiffany C. said...

I hope you all have a great first day of school. Monday starts Bray's 2nd week in school. I can't wait to read what went on!