Thursday, June 11, 2009

If You Need Something...

Ask a busy person......ever hear that? Naomi, from the famous cicircle once quoted that in a blog post and I'll always remember it. This morning I got started on a post I'm working on for Bama Ears. With my obviously ADHD brain, I get random thoughts of panic, as if I'm about to leave on a trip *grin* and forget something. I think of other blog posts I need to be working on so I quickly email those prospective writers and ask them to write! Then I watch a great video of someone who's finalizing their blog post for me already. Then of course while I go clean my toilet, I think of something I need to tell Lydia (from cicircle, cicircle blog and cicircle website too!) So I chat it up with her who was tracking down her immunization records so she can finish enrolling in the AuD program for school, faxing, emailing, filling in all the papers necessary for this to take place while she sent a letter to a friend, cleaned her kitchen and fixed the grout in the bathroom! WHEW!



Already I've accomplished a whole day of volunteering (I did my DV moderating at six am so that was behind me) and my washing machine was running in the background as I tell the kids to go pick the squash from the garden.......not bad for a morning on the job, when you don't really have a job, haha. And not bad for a lady who survived the dinosaur age. Gage asked me yesterday..."how long ago were there dinosaurs?" and I replied "millions of years ago." He thought a moment and said "so you've seen one?"

2 comments:

Tiffany C. said...

HAHA! Gage cracks me up!

Nicole said...

LOL! Gage is such a character!