Sunday, July 27, 2008

The Helper


So we are all outside and Brook announces she's going back home to get herself a popsicle. Gage says "hey, get me a red one" and her dad says "will you bring me just a plain water too?" So if you're counting that's at least four critical elements because we have various waters and crystal light options and many colors of popsicles, she announced she wanted pink (no surprise there). She walked about sixty yards back home and returned a couple of minutes later w/her popsicle and her dad's water. I told Gage, "oops, she forgot your popsicle, that was a lot to remember and a long distance to walk too". Brook looks up and says "no, I didn't forget, he can go get his own popsicle, I don't want to get his!!"
Siblings.........

5 comments:

Valerie said...

Brook is going to keep you on your toes growing up. I can't wait to hear more about their adventures.

My younger sister would do the same thing to me. I would love another child, but Jenna said no. She does think it is "fair" to share mom and daddy.

Prince Andrew and the Queen Mum said...

BWHAA! too funny;) all my friends talk about how their kids argue...my brother and i never did- i kid you not...interesting...i guess we were 'abnormal;)'

tammy said...

Sounds just like my daughter ... LOVES pink and loves to torment her brother!

Loudest Mom said...

Funny Brook!! And that's totally how it would happen over here as well :)

Bill and Shelly said...

Boy, does that sound like my kids. Anything Allison can do to get on Jared's nerves, but I cannot say anything, I did the same thing to my brother. I would tease him to the point where he would hit me and I would run and tell my dad and mom, just to see Craig get in trouble.
Love the stories and it is nice to know my kids are not so strange.