Sunday, March 15, 2015

Regional Tech Fair

One proud Mama alert...
Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine this high-tech kid would be standing in front of judges presenting a project about her cochlear implants. She and her friend/partner decided to do a project about B's ears and how technology helps her hear and the impact it makes at school, including her friends' point of view and how her peers play a role in her success.

These girls were asked many questions, they answered confidently, and brought home first place medals......next month, the are to present their project at the state competition!

2 comments:

ann said...

One proud Nanny. I love my B

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

I run a page on facebook called 'Cochlear Kids Australia' (https://www.facebook.com/groups/472543776201217/) would love for you to join it if you haven't already :)

Cheers,

Kirsty.