Sunday, March 28, 2010

quotes of the day

keep in mind all these were within 2 hrs of each other

hearing impaired quote of the day; Brook(6) says, "Eeewww! Diarrhea of a Wimpy Kid!" as she watched the ad for Diary of a Wimpy Kid (a new movie out)

Gage(8) says,"I'm just never gonna get married because then you have kids and kids are always leaving lights on around the house, running your power bill up and using a bunch of water, you know, using up all your money!"

She says, "So why can't I just marry Gage?" and I reply that it is illegal, she needs to marry outside of her own family. "One day you'll find some cute boy you really really like and you'll decide you love him a lot and you'll wanna live with him and he'll help you have all the babies you want..."
she says, "But what if I decide he's just crazy?" and I say, "You come back home to Mama and Daddy!!!"

and finally, while at the ER this morning getting a strep test that requires a throat swab/sample...I explain that they need a sample of the back of her throat and she asks almost in tears, "Will they give it back when they are finished?"

3 comments:

lbre969903 said...

I just love what comes out of the mouth of our kiddos.. It is never a dull moment that is for sure. Glad she was such a brave girl at the ER today..

leah said...

Hahahaha! Your kids are so funny.

I do hope they gave Brook's throat back at the end of the ER visit, lol!

Nicole said...

Ha! Too funny! Kaylyn was reading Diary of a Whimpy Kid the other day, when Luke asked her what she was reading and she told him the name of the book, he asked me "Why is she reading a book about 'rhea?"