Monday, November 9, 2009

HEAR Center at the Park



My Goofy Child


and my diva

love those press on nails

We had a great time yesterday when we FINALLY arrived (thank you Jennifer for answering your cell phone!) after I got us lost. But many families came out on the beautiful day at an area park. I met many of the families I speak to on Facebook and many families I seldom see unless we have one of these events which brings us all together. There were veteran families who have been in the hearing loss world for years and more just beginning their quest for information, comradery, and success. I was so excited that I forgot to take pictures and I had two cameras in my pocket! That's pretty sad, I know. You can find more about this on Bama Ears, so click here. Many of the Bama Ears kids were there!



I'm All Ears blog has the final details about the EI Presentation on Monday, click here.

No comments: