Friday, April 10, 2009

Almost a full day of hearing....

Woohoo! He made it almost a full day wearing both cochlear implants. Earlier this morning he did call me into his room stating "Mama, something's wrong." I went into find out the left side (the once removed now reimplanted ear) was itching really bad and he had to remove his coil and processor. After about 30 min we tried it again and he wore both all day with one-one hour break mid day! And he doesn't seem exhausted either. So that's great for the fourth day out.

Today was Good Friday and it was a indeed a good Friday. However I learned two things, #1, her boots have a hole in them...and it was too late when I discovered it, she was already doing this



And #2, I learned he is never to go shopping alone! Look what he wore today! That would be pants of a whole 'nother color w/shorts on top, nice work bud...





and to finish off our day we were blessed with this:

7 comments:

Laurie said...

Glad to hear all is well! Have a blessed Easter weekend!

Laurie

Danielle said...

I was heading to bed and I said to myself let me just check her blog.. so I came on and I was so happy to read good news!!YAY You sure are a wonderful mommy!!!

If we dont speak by Sunday. I hope you have a wonderful Easter. Have fun hiding the eggs.

Smile-Hugs,
Danielle

VBnBama said...

you have to look really close, it's a rainbow in the bottom picture. I also said he wore "both cochlear implants", duh! I meant both processors...I must have been tired.

Vivie said...

Good abt Gage..I too needed a LOT of listening breaks at start , was overwhelmed..

LOL abt the pants though..:P he'll learn , don't worry , I was the same!

Loudest Mom said...

Great news! I'm so glad Gage is doing so well, and personally I find his fashion sense refreshing ;)

Nicole said...

Glad to hear he's doing so well. He and Luke must have the same fashion sense :)

leah said...

Gage has some style! Haha. You never know, he might set a new trend.