Friday, March 21, 2008

How about that speech therapy!




What a beautiful day to have a little speech therapy at a park. Brook blew on some dandelions (working on the "f" sound, which is unvoiced and just air pushed out over the bottom lip). We discovered there are two Brooks in the middle photo, one is four years old and the other will make our new shoes wet when step into it. Love days like this when we take our therapy outdoors. In the other photo she was filling eggs w/different types of candy upon command of the therapist. And last but not least, in the first photo, Gage takes his "Crusher" truck he created thru the stream for a test drive.

2 comments:

Prince Andrew and the Queen Mum said...

BEautiful day indeed. We got hit w/ snow again yesterday! but as I heard someone on the local news say- if it isn't July 15th, expect snow.

we love to do our ST outside as well!

Abbie said...

I wish I was that cute when I was younger LOL! I do remember my mom practicing with me one day. My big thing was S's. She had me write this huge paragraph with as many S words that I could think of. I think it started a lil something like this...

"The sly snake sneaked into the small shiny slot."